Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where can I find a recipe?

When I'm looking for a recipe, my first choice is to go to http://allrecipes.com/ I've never tried a recipe from this site I haven't at least liked. From plum cobbler to carnitas to banana bread, for vegans to carnivores, it's a great site. It is very user friendly. I like that the comments are listed under the recipe and are easy to view. There is also nutritional information listed on the side if you're counting calories. You can also change the serving size and the ingredient list changes to your needs. If you like using the metric system for measurement, you can change that as well! I've looked at other sites but this is my first choice. :-)

1 comment:

JJ said...

I use this site as well! We are definitely the same person! LOL!